- 175 Download
- 6.96MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- October 15, 2020 Create Date
- October 15, 2020 Last Updated
It offers a variety of features such as unlocked V-Sync and Max Framerate Settings, Optifine features and more.
New Java Screens
Play Screen (Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Realms)
First Person Screen (to match with Javas hands)
Revamped Settings Screen
Revamped Profile Screen
Revamped Resource Packs Screen
Revamped World Options, World Resource Packs, World Behavior Packs and World Gamerules screen
- New Panorama.
- Moved the logo and text to the bottom right of containers.
- Improved the pause screen.
- Added export world option and import world options.
- Added the old GUI textures with some changes and made it the default GUI.
- Added bottomchat (Toggable)
- Default Lowfire instead of a custom colored one.
- Added Reset Default to all Settings
- Water is now more see-able while remaining clear-like.
- Fixed Resource Pack Buttons error on World Resource Packs
- Fixed Potion HUD rendering error
- Fixed the controller focus issue
- Fixed the need to double click a button in order for it to press
- Fixed the change profiles dropdown not appearing in-game
- Fixed the bubbles button not appearing in-game
- Fixed the Mojang copyright issue
- Fixed unable to sign in again after signing out of xbox live
- Fixed Feed button not appearing in Realms
- Fixed names not fitting properly in the feedback button of the home screen
- Fixed the smooth redstone wire not being smooth when interconnected
- Fixed shift clicking X on custom inventory crash
- Fixed shift clicking items on custom inventory doesnt remove the item
- Fixed clicking an item with another item not deleting the item
- Fixed gone recipe book button on the survival custom inventory
- Fixed item names not appearing when hovered over an item in the custom inventory